On a Summer's day in 2006, I saw something that would change my life forever. This site chronicles my quest, to learn more about the Sasquatch. Consequently, I learn more about myself along the way, and the true nature of humanity.


Summer Of the Sasquatch 2007

Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Logo

This is the new logo that I created. It is simple but has meaning to it. The "S's" create the ball of foot as well as the heel designed in a tribal fashion. The toe's have unique characteristics from the 10 inch that I call "Stix", because I seem to find sticks where ever this one may show up. I drew this free hand using my memory as well as castings to help guide me to duplicate this particular individual. I have cast over 130 of this group from all over the Sierras. Some people think it is random folks that just happen to be walking barefoot in areas of prediction. Taking this path you must do an exhaustive application putting these specific ones into these areas at these specific times walking through some rough terrain. So am I following a group of people that just happen to like to walk in rough terrain within these small time frames year after year? Or am I following a group of unidentified individuals throughout the Sierra's? I can tell you that without reservation I have never seen anyone in the high country walking around barefoot nor have I found barefoot track's at the beginning of the trailhead. It is always the same "They come from the forest walk around a body of water and head back into the forest". This is not normal human behavior but does not exclude human activity. I think what is most important here is that it is from "THE SAME GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS". It must be noted that no one knows where I am going including myself. I may choose an area of opportunity but may change the site due to changes in terrain or other variables. This must be contemplated fully to get a better understanding of what I am dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment