On a Summer's day in 2006, I saw something that would change my life forever. This site chronicles my quest, to learn more about the Sasquatch. Consequently, I learn more about myself along the way, and the true nature of humanity.


Summer Of the Sasquatch 2007

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Evidence of Heijoshin

I am heading to another area of opportunity where I have found caves high along the faces of mountains. If these individuals do live in the caves high above then these would be good ones to look into. I could not image that they would reside in a shelter that could trap them within the reach of humans. On the way to this area about 2-3 hours in, I come upon this deer. She suddenly notices me but does not seem afraid. Getting to areas like these takes a serious commitment to the subject at hand. This deer does not only seem unafraid of me but comes towards me. Does this remind you of something you might of read before? Heijoshin. While hiking many miles I will put myself in this state to ignore the exertion of many miles and thousands of feet of elevation and to better evaluate the environment around me. I do not think that it is going to take a trailcam photo or a video to fully convince science of their existence. What I believe is needed is to make contact with them. A long term relationship to get a better understanding of them. This sort of documentation would be invaluable in understanding them something that could never be achieved with a specimen alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment