On a Summer's day in 2006, I saw something that would change my life forever. This site chronicles my quest, to learn more about the Sasquatch. Consequently, I learn more about myself along the way, and the true nature of humanity.


Summer Of the Sasquatch 2007

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Trackway on the opposite side of the Sierras

This is an area where I was expecting to find more tracks on the opposite side of the Sierras. The snowfall this last winter was more than the past few years so I had to account for this and adjust my trajectory. That area I found more tracks but they were too old to make a positive ID. This site revealed not only what seemed like the same individual but also dermals that appear to be vertical. Check out the next blog and determine for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment