On a Summer's day in 2006, I saw something that would change my life forever. This site chronicles my quest, to learn more about the Sasquatch. Consequently, I learn more about myself along the way, and the true nature of humanity.


Summer Of the Sasquatch 2007

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Up close view of trackway

This is an up close view of the trackway that I had just come upon. I have cleaned them up to prepare them for casting. The casting material is not as important as the preparation of the track. I come in for a close up so you can see the details of this track. This track has the characteristics of a certain individual however, it is about an inch larger and a bit wider. This could be evidence of growth. A cast comparison could help determine if it is from one of the repeat visitors as well as comparing for growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment