On a Summer's day in 2006, I saw something that would change my life forever. This site chronicles my quest, to learn more about the Sasquatch. Consequently, I learn more about myself along the way, and the true nature of humanity.


Summer Of the Sasquatch 2007

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Rockslide slowed down, enhanced and tweaked the Grapeapeist


This is an analyzed version of the rockslide incident that took place in the summer of 2008. I went back and did the same ritual days later and another rockslide ensued in the same place. I went back last year and did the same scenario this time I found a chipmunk in the middle of the trail. An assessment of cause of death revealed that it was squeezed to death, the nasal membrane was pushed out on the right nares ( a small pink ring was around its right nostril). I commend The Grapeapist for his diligence in "getting the facts straight". There have been too many times where I have been asked about something I had covered in text or video yet they still can't get it right. My hat off to you Grapeapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment