On a Summer's day in 2006, I saw something that would change my life forever. This site chronicles my quest, to learn more about the Sasquatch. Consequently, I learn more about myself along the way, and the true nature of humanity.


Summer Of the Sasquatch 2007

Monday, August 16, 2010

Interview with Autumn Williams

Okay Autumn had just interviewed me and put me in the hot seat, now it's her turn. I ask her of what she thinks of what I present as evidence. Her thoughts are similar to what I am thinking "Is this just the same people or is it something else?" The size of the tracks does not make them exclusive to this species (less than 1% if the human population has a foot length greater than 14 inches) nor do the "whirls" on parts of the toes. My tracks are from 11 inches to 8 inches. The tracks have both whirls and vertical dermal ridges which I have never seen before on the same foot. I have practiced medicine for about 18 years in the surgical setting specializing in orthopedics and trauma which gives me greater insight than any other of my professional counterparts. I have never seen both types of dermal ridges (vertical and whirl patternsl) on the same foot yet they exist on many of my casts. This is why I consider them to be the "Platypus' of Primates" because they share the traits of both man and something undocumented and dermals is just the beginning. All in all we had a great time just hanging out and sharing our thoughts. I wish her the best in her endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment