On a Summer's day in 2006, I saw something that would change my life forever. This site chronicles my quest, to learn more about the Sasquatch. Consequently, I learn more about myself along the way, and the true nature of humanity.


Summer Of the Sasquatch 2007

Monday, August 23, 2010

Tameshigiri in Reno


There are people out there that really don't understand why I carry these sort of weapons out in the wilderness with me. Some think it to be reliving some sort of comic book dream you know, like when you were a kid and took a towel and made a cape and pretended to fly around. I have even been called a Ninja........it is only ignorance and emmotion that prevents them from getting a better understanding. A little history of the Ninja.......It is said to have come about in the Province of Ego Weno in Japan when a samurai and mystical chinese priest had met on a mountain. The priest told the samurai that he could teach him the way of stealth thus the birth of the Ninja. The true ninja as the ninja today (Special Ops, CIA, NIS,etc..) did not walk around all in black but rather blended in to the environment such as waiters, housekeepers, cooks, and gardeners, etc.. Do you think you could pick someone out all in black amongst the guests of a party? Try finding them amongst all of the people who are serving you. I wear black consistently to allow them to recognize me a well as utilize the shadows of the forest and that is just the beginning. I will touch more on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment